Add 2 Access Free Shipping
Add 2 Access Free Shipping
Add 2 products to your cart and unlock Free shipping for your order
Are you suffering from chronic neck pain?
If you are reading this, you are probably suffering from neck pain.
Many people suffer from neck pain for various reasons. Some people get hurt, whether it's an accident or weightlifting. Some suffer from poor sleeping positions or heavy workloads, while others suffer from using modern technology.
Cervical Traction Pillow, Neck and Shoulder Relaxer, Occipital Release Tool is a versatile Orthotic that is great for a variety of relaxation techniques, exercises, and stretches that assist to restore and recover problematic soft tissues in the neck. Helps to restore issues associated with tension & stress which include headache, cervical syndrome, tension at the base of the skull (such as knotted muscles), and TMJ with just 10 minutes of use per day.
It employs an incredible combination of acupressure, occipital muscle stimulation, and cervical relaxation to instantly relieve your neck pain. With consistent use, the damage is reversed, providing long-lasting relief from neck pain just in 10 minutes a day.
The Neck Cloud CERVICAL TRACTION TECHNOLOGY HELPS:
- Relieve Neck Pain, Upper Back Stiffness & Headaches
- Restores the Natural Curve of the Neck
- Reduces Protruding Neck Hump
- Decompresses and Hydrates Discs in Neck and Upper Back Regions
- Corrects Forward Head and Neck Posture
- Relief from Pinched Nerves
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
- Loosens Up Your Muscles and Stretches Your Neck
- Saves Time & Money
WHAT IS The Neck Cloud
The Neck Cloud is an at-home cervical traction tool designed to treat neck pain, tension, and tightness.
The device helps relax the muscles in the neck, significantly relieving pain and stiffness while increasing flexibility. It is used to treat and flatten bulging or herniated disks.
Completely SAFE with ZERO medications, relieves soreness and fatigue, relaxes neck muscles, helps to treat degenerated, bulging, and herniated cervical discs.
A COMMON FORM OF NECK PAIN
Repeated use of computers, tablets and smartphones can cause your head to tilt forward. It's up to five times more severe and causes headaches, neck pain, poor posture, fatigue, poor blood flow to the brain, and more.
Using the power of Cervical Traction, the Neck Cloud reverses neck damage eliminating your neck pain by using it 10 minutes a day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How is Novaig™ ELIMINATE NECK PAIN best used for pain relief?
We recommend spending 10 minutes a day for the first two weeks to feel the real change in your neck.
How to use The Neck Cloud?
1. Place the The Neck Cloud on the floor with the C-Start facing you.
2. Slowly lower your back, then your neck
3. Put your arms over your head and stretch them out
4. Relax for 10 minutes.
Will this treat my neck pain?
The Neck Cloud is ideal for treating chronic neck pain, tension headaches, temporomandibular joints, neck muscle tension, poor neck posture, and shoulder pain. It has a good effect on the treatment of cervical spondylosis, intervertebral disc degeneration, nerve compression, and tinnitus.
Can you use The Neck Cloud at night for neck pain?
This product cannot be used as a substitute for a pillow. We recommend using 10 minutes a day, no more than 30 minutes for best results
How do you use it?
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.
You will be able to track your order using the tracking link that will be sent to your email after we process and ship out your order.
5 - 10 Business Days
6 - 12 Business Days
6 - 12 Business Days
7 - 14 Business Days
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Note: Refunds are only offered to customers who receive a product damaged or if the product doesn't perform it's function properly. If this is the case, then you may be required to send video footage describing the problem.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with your product after receiving it, you can receive a full 100% refund of your money within 30 days of ownership.